LOS ANGELES, CA – February 9, 2020 – (POP CULTURE NEWSWIRE) – RetroPop Media announced today that it has launched Pop Culture Newswire (www.PopCultureNewswire.com), the affordable, multimedia press release wire service targeting entertainment journalists, media platforms, and digital influencers who crave pop culture content.
Created by 35-year veterans of the press release wire service and event industries, Pop Culture Newswire provides companies, agencies, events, and celebrities, with flat-rate, comprehensive, targeted distribution services. Extensive multimedia options are standard with almost all the pay-as-you-go distribution options.
In contrast to the more generic and pricey legacy press release wire services, Pop Culture Newswire is specifically tailored to reach the influential “Geek” press covering everything from toys and gaming, to movies, streaming shows, concerts, conventions, and collectibles. Media can register to receive Pop Culture Newswire headlines free at https://www.popculturenewswire.com/journalists/.
“We’re focused on clients who need to engage the influential media outlets and digital content creators that are setting the agenda on what’s hot and what’s not in pop culture,” said Bill Gato, the Co-Managing Partner of Pop Culture Newswire and CEO of its strategic wire service ally, Latinx Newswire.
In addition to its niche focus, Pop Culture Newswire provides clients with various significant advantages over other wire services:
– Low Cost, Flat Rate Pricing and ZERO Overage: Pop Culture Newswire is low cost AND flat rate-based so clients never have to guess how much posting and/or distributing their multimedia press releases will be. Pop Culture Newswire rates begin at a low, introductory rate of $149 and the wire service never charges Overage rates, one of the most controversial and expensive costs associated with traditional press release wires.
– A Full Scale Multimedia Platform: Pop Culture Newswire’s platform features a socially-wired, beautifully designed web site that allows clients to post photos, YouTube videos, PDFs, biographies, presentations, brochures and more at a fraction of what other wire services charge. Even the most inexpensive Pop Culture Newswire release is a multimedia release.
– Comprehensive Targeting of Pop Culture Media and Influencers: The wire service offers clients comprehensive national and state distributions to U.S. media and digital influencers. In addition to geo targeting news releases, Pop Culture Newswire also allows clients to send content to media and bloggers in 11 specific categories of news such as Collectibles/Toys, Comics/Graphic Novels, Editorial Features, Fashion, Festivals/Conventions, Gaming, General Entertainment, Multicultural News, Movies/TV/Stream, Music/Concerts and Sports/Recreation.
Pop Culture Newswire follows the same media relations best practices and protocols that guided its management team to launch (and later successfully sell) Hispanic PR Wire, the first U.S. Hispanic press release wire service in 2000.
– SEO-enhanced and socially savvy releases – EVERYTIME: PopCultureNewswire.com has been designed with SEO-enhanced multimedia features that help get content indexed by major search engines such as Bing, Google and Yahoo. SEO-enhanced press release postings mean that Pop Culture Newswire treats consumers looking for news with the same intensity that it uses to cater to journalists and bloggers.
– Unmatched Media, Digital, and PR Expertise: The Pop Culture Newswire team is comprised of award-winning media and public relations professionals who have a deep understanding of media, digital, and social media. Our team includes the winners of the PRSA Silver Anvil, PRISM, PR Week Campaign of the Year and Hispanic Public Relations Professional of the Year Awards, a sweep of every top PR award that exists and a testament to the achievements of this team and its expertise.
A Veteran Wire Management Team
The launch of Pop Culture Newswire reunites the core management group that created and later sold the industry’s first Hispanic press release wire service to British media conglomerate United Business Media in 2008. Pop Culture Newswire’s management team includes Latinx Newswire co-founder Jay Cruz, RetroPop Media CEO Manny Ruiz, as well as events and media entrepreneur Maribel Piza.
Follow Pop Culture Newswire on Twitter @PopCultureNewswire, Instagram @PopCultureNewswire, and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/popculturenewswire. To inquire about our wire service offerings, email [email protected]
About Pop Culture Newswire
Co-headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale and Los Angeles, Pop Culture Newswire (www.PopCultureNewswire.com) is the affordable, multimedia press release wire service tailored for brands, event producers, celebrities, media, and marketing agencies who want to reach the entertainment and pop culture “Geek” press.
Our flat-rate press release wire service offers clients comprehensive national and state-specific distributions.
Powered by RetroPop Media’s proprietary distribution network and led by award-winning social media industry and press release wire industry pioneers, our newswire features a wide range of budget-friendly multimedia capabilities that are priced at a fraction of what traditional wire services cost and deliver value every time.