LOS ANGELES, CA – (March 9, 2021 – (POP CULTURE NEWSWIRE) – Pop Culture Newswire (www.PopCultureNewswire.com) announced today that it has partnered with News Direct to automatically place its press releases and editorial features into 120+ news and content aggregator websites including, Google News, Yahoo!, AOL, and more.
“Through this exclusive partnership with News Direct, we’re now able to give clients the opportunity for major content placements for the average rate of hiring one micro influencer to produce a post,” said Bill Gato, the Co-Managing Partner of Pop Culture Newswire and CEO of its strategic wire service ally, Latinx Newswire. “We’re honored to have News Direct as our exclusive newswire partner for access to non-entertainment media and when it comes to entertainment content, News Direct will leverage the power of Pop Culture Newswire’s network.”
An average, flat rate multimedia press release distribution of just $395 triggers the news and content websites placements that will now be a signature service feature of Pop Culture Newswire.
“We are thrilled to partner with Pop Culture Newswire and offer our clients the added benefit of this targeted reach. The entertainment media and influencers are among the most elusive so this new partnership gives us and our clients a real advantage to break through and get their news and multimedia content noticed,” said Gregg Castano, Founder & CEO of News Direct.
COMPLIMENTARY REPORTS AND OTHER SERVICE ENHANCEMENTS
As part of today’s news, Pop Culture Newswire also announced that it will provide clients with complimentary Digital Web Placements Reports featuring stats and links for its online placements.
The wire will also automatically embed one photo with the email portion of its distribution to journalists and digital influencers, another major key differentiator from other wire services who either charge extremely more for this service or are unable to offer this capability.
In contrast to the more generic and pricey legacy press release wire services, Pop Culture Newswire is specifically tailored to reach the influential “Geek” press covering everything from toys and gaming, to movies, streaming shows, concerts, conventions, and collectibles. Media can register to receive Pop Culture Newswire headlines free at https://www.popculturenewswire.com/journalists/.
In addition to its robust distribution and niche focus, Pop Culture Newswire provides clients with various significant advantages over other wire services:
– Low Cost, Flat Rate Pricing and ZERO Overage: Pop Culture Newswire is low cost AND flat rate-based so clients never have to guess how much posting and/or distributing their multimedia press releases will be. Pop Culture Newswire rates begin at a low $125 and the wire service never charges Overage rates, one of the most controversial and expensive costs associated with traditional press release wires.
– A Full Scale Multimedia Platform: Pop Culture Newswire’s platform features a socially-wired, beautifully designed web site that allows clients to post photos, YouTube videos, PDFs, biographies, presentations, brochures and more at a fraction of what other wire services charge. Even the most inexpensive Pop Culture Newswire release is a multimedia release.
– Comprehensive Targeting of Pop Culture Media and Influencers: The wire service offers clients comprehensive national and state distributions to U.S. media and digital influencers. In addition to geo targeting news releases, Pop Culture Newswire also allows clients to send content to media and bloggers in 11 specific categories of news such as Collectibles/Toys, Comics/Graphic Novels, Editorial Features, Fashion, Festivals/Conventions, Gaming, General Entertainment, Multicultural News, Movies/TV/Stream, Music/Concerts, and Sports/Recreation.
Pop Culture Newswire follows the same media relations best practices and protocols that guided its management team to launch (and later successfully sell) Hispanic PR Wire, the first U.S. Hispanic press release wire service in 2000.
– SEO-enhanced and socially savvy releases – EVERYTIME: PopCultureNewswire.com has been designed with SEO-enhanced multimedia features that help get content indexed by major search engines such as Bing, Google and Yahoo. SEO-enhanced press release postings mean that Pop Culture Newswire treats consumers looking for news with the same intensity that it uses to cater to journalists and bloggers.
– Unmatched Media, Digital, and PR Expertise: The Pop Culture Newswire team is comprised of award-winning media and public relations professionals who have a deep understanding of media, digital, and social media. Our team includes the winners of the PRSA Silver Anvil, PRISM, PR Week Campaign of the Year and Hispanic Public Relations Professional of the Year Awards, a sweep of every top PR award that exists and a testament to the achievements of this team and its expertise.
A Veteran Wire Management Team The launch of Pop Culture Newswire reunites the core management group that created and later sold the industry’s first Hispanic press release wire service to British media conglomerate United Business Media in 2008. Pop Culture Newswire’s management team includes Latinx Newswire co-founders Manny Ruiz and Jay Cruz, as well as events and media entrepreneur Maribel Piza.
About Pop Culture Newswire
Co-headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale and Los Angeles, Pop Culture Newswire is the affordable, multimedia press release wire service tailored for brands, event producers, celebrities, media, and marketing agencies who want to reach the entertainment and pop culture “Geek” press. Pop Culture Newswire releases routinely feature 120+ online and content aggregator placements on platforms like Google News, AOL, Yahoo! Finance, and more. The service also features complimentary reports for its online placements as well as flat-rate press release wire services that range from city to state to national distributions.
Powered by RetroPop Media’s proprietary distribution network and led by award-winning social media industry and press release wire industry pioneers, our newswire features a wide range of budget-friendly multimedia capabilities that are priced at a fraction of what traditional wire services cost and deliver value every time.